This is the unit you need when installing a DCCD transmission. It's also the unit we use on all our race cars.
MapDCCD offers you:
- An affordable DCCD controller that you can easily program yourself
- An advanced centre differential control system without the price tag associated with some name brands
- The only DCCD controller that allows you to connect and tune using a plug-and-play USB interface - no serial cables or extra hardware is required
- Four freely configurable DCCD control maps that can be stored simultaneously
- Front dial controlled advanced automatic mode (based on the OEM STI auto mode), which provides control of the aggression settings - no mapping required
- A Manual mode where you can set the DCCD lock via the front dial on interface
MapDCCD allows you to freely chose maps for road, wet track, dry track, autocross, rally, drag racing or fuel economy. Your maps can also be loaded from saved maps on your computer or from our selection of base maps that come bundled with the application. Any of the four loaded maps can be selected on the fly - allowing you to select the most appropriate map for your driving conditions.