FactionFab products are the result of where quality engineering meets excellent manufacturing processes. These are the FactionFab Swept Slot Bi-Directional Rotors and offer excellent performance on the street, and they will perform well for light track use. If your current rotors need replacing and you want something that offers better performance then you will be happy with this purchase.
These rotors feature FactionFab's sharp-edged grooves on the face of the rotor. These will wipe the surface of the rotor clean from any brake dust, residue, or hot brake gases under spirited use. This will keep the surface of the rotor clean for consistent contact with the brake pad. Another great feature is the black E-coating to help fight corrosion as your brake rotors experience all elements of the road. They are also dual-drilled for those of you who may upgrade to the larger calipers.
- Rear location
- 5x114.3 and 5x100 dual-drilled bolt pattern
- Shallow Sharp-edged groves are milled into a high carbon cast iron disc to provide consistent pad contact and maximum friction over repetitive use.
- High-Carbon content for wear resistance, thermal stability, and cracking resistance
- Bi-directional design, meaning rotors are not side-specific
- Symmetric vane castings to increase heat dissipation efficiency and thermal stability
- Double-disc ground, non-directional finish
- Mill balanced for reduced vibration
- Precision machined with Run-out spec of no more than .002", Disc Thickness Variation (DTV) of .0005"
- Fully machined non-friction surfaces for perfect fitment
- Sold as a pair
2008 - 2014 WRX Models will require the use of factory OEM 2018+ STI Brembo brakes to be fitted