This rotor is ideal for street use and for the occasional spirited drive and will improve your overall braking response, brake cooling, and thermal stability, pad cleanliness, and overall increased braking performance in any situation.
- Front location
- 5x114.3 and 5x100 dual-drilled bolt pattern
- Shallow Sharp-edged groves are milled into a high carbon cast iron disc to provide consistent pad contact and maximum friction over repetitive use.
- High-Carbon content for wear resistance, thermal stability, and cracking resistance
- Bi-directional design, meaning rotors are not side-specific
- Symmetric vane castings to increase heat dissipate on efficiency and thermal stability
- Double-disc ground, non-directional finish
- Mill balanced for reduced vibration
- Precision machined with Run-out spec of no more than .002", Disc Thickness Variation (DTV) of .0005"
- Fully machined non-friction surfaces for perfect fitment
All non 2018+ STI models will need to be fitted with factory OEM 2018+ STI Brembo 6 piston calipers